Thursday, March 6, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

A few days ago, I was enjoying peace and quiet, while F attended preschool. O- stopped harrassing the computer keyboard, as I designed last year's family card. He disappeared and did not make a peep. I know that is the time to go looking for the little rascal, but peace and quiet do not come easily in this house and I savored the guilty pleasure. When I finally reached a good place to take a break I searched for O-.

Appearantly I was not the only one enjoying guilty pleasures. I had left a small amount of wheat on my kitchen counter to grind into flour. As I blissfully ignored O-, he took the opportunity to pull the bag down and emptied it onto the floor. I saw the mess and rather than freak out as usual, I snuck down the hall to find my camera. The resulting "uh-oh, I better clean this up faster" look proved priceless.

Now about that super late Christmas card for 2007- I think I'll just post it and not send it out. Maybe I'll get this year's card out on time, but I won't hold my breath.





No comments:

Post a Comment